Friday, January 30, 2015

Daily Blog 1/28/15 by Chandra


            Waking up late, I scrambled out of bed and grabbed a random pair of clothes that matched. I quickly rushed to brush my teeth and my hair just as my dad was headed out the door. Lesson learned that next time I should really set some kind of alarm because waking up late is alarming. Especially when you have NeSA writing tests that day.
            Today in English we all did our NeSA writing tests. We each grabbed a donut and a stick of gum along with a granola bar to start off our test. After that, we logged on to our computers and clicked on the DRCInsight application. Next, you got your log in information from Mrs. Troester and began your test. You got a topic, ours was a place where people gather, and you had to write a descriptive essay on it. I think I did fairly well.
            In reading today, we started reading “The Diary of Anne Frank” play. So far it has been interesting. The holocaust was a brutal time and it’s interesting to be able to experience what those people had to go through. The only downside is we have to drag it on for several days because it’s so long and it’s it hard to remember! All in all, today was a pretty chill day that I enjoyed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment