Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Daily Blogger 1-30-15 By: Claire

            I entered school late and rushed to my first period class. In reading class we are reading The Book Thief. I like the book so far, but my sister told me the ending, and it doesn’t sound very good. Second period science is my favorite class of the day. I sit by Amaya and we usually mess around and eat pretzels the whole period. We learn a lot about cool things like plate tectonics and ecology.
            When I entered the English room this morning, we instantly pulled out our DGP (Daily Grammar Practice) and started working on it. Fridays are one of the easier days because we diagram the sentence. Diagramming is pretty easy, but not as easy as finding the correct punctuation and capitalization. After we did DGP, we continued watching Blindsight. I’ve seen parts of the movie before, but I’ve never watched the whole thing. So far, I think the movie is very cool and inspiring.

            The rest of the day was pretty boring. In PE we did something new. We did T25 with the whole PE group, which was hard but fun. This weekend will be pretty boring. On Saturday I have to go to my sisters basketball game in Newman Grove for Mid-states. It should be a pretty good game. Today was a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment