Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Daily Blogger Feb. 23 Trista Strampher

Today in English we are playing a game. In the game we have a simple sentence. For the subject we have to use adjectives to describe it. For the action verb we use adverbs to describe it. While in English class we had a great time playing, giving hints, and listening to one another. Overall we have a great time.
            My next class is math, I’m in Algebra 1, we are working on solving linear functions and the different ways to do it. I didn’t get my assignment done in class, but I did in study hall.
            After study hall, which is after math, I have choir. I love to sing, it’s a great way to express feelings and get lost in music. Music has always been a big thing in my life. I enjoy my choir, I just wish I had more time for choir and a longer study hall.
            We have lunch next, but I’m going to skip telling you about lunch. After lunch I have science, for science we are reading out of our book. We focused on that, I learned a lot about earthquakes and the different waves that create them.
            Overall I had a pretty good day. I got my different homework and got a lot of it done throughout the day. After school I had a meeting with my mentor and we played a lot of games. The main game we played was Mancala. I won two out of three times. It was a fun day.

            Sorry I don’t have a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment