Thursday, February 19, 2015

Daily Blogger February 18 By Jace Stagemeyer

            As I wake up this morning I hear the sizzling of bacon on the frying pan. This morning my mom made a delicious breakfast with pancakes, bacon, and eggs. Today my brother drove to school as well. I came in school and had plenty of time. Finally the bell rang, and I went to my first class, reading.
            After reading, my next class was English. At the beginning of class we first started with our DGP, Daily Grammar Practice. DGP is when we divide up the sentences into different types of grammar. Next we checked a pronoun worksheet that we had done in the other class before. After we checked that paper we were given another worksheet on demonstrative pronouns and demonstrative adjectives that took up the whole class.
            On the last period of the day was the prep-rally for the wrestlers. The O’Neill wrestlers are going to State Wrestling in Omaha, Nebraska. We had eight wrestlers qualify for state. There were a few videos that we watched over the wrestling season for O’Neill. Go Eagles and Good Luck at State!



No comments:

Post a Comment