Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Daily Blogger 2/11/15 By: Lilly

         I woke up to Bailey turning on my lights and yelling at me “IT’S 7:15 LILLY GET UP.” I rushed out of bed and threw on some sweats like any other day. As I hurriedly was brushing my teeth and putting on some makeup I rushed out of the house. Bailey is my ride to school every morning and he tells me he is going to leave me if I’m not ready by 7:30 so I only had 15 minutes to get ready.  That sums up how great of a morning I had.
            As I opened the big doors to the seventh grade hallway I saw a bunch of kids by their lockers. As I made my way to the eight-grade hallway I saw a bunch of my friends standing in a circle. Every morning before the bell rings for first period we have a social hour for about 10 minutes. In my first period class we graded our lesson 11 vocabulary that was due today and a worksheet we got assigned yesterday.  After that we read The Book Thief for the rest of the period.

            I walked into English class worried because I thought I forgot to do my daily blogger but I was mistaken. First thing we did was DGP. Then, we did our noun packet that was full of fun activates that taught me about concrete, abstract, common, collective, and proper nouns. Personal I liked doing it because I didn’t know what some of the nouns were and by the end of the packet I understood them great. The rest of the day seemed to drag on, I had a big math test I need to do well on otherwise it would drop my grade. Tonight, I am going to try to cheer the Eagle girls and boys basketball team to a big victory against the Plainview Pirates!


No comments:

Post a Comment