Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Daily Blogger 2/13/15 by Amaya

Towards the end of Thursday I was dreading going to school the next day. The only bright side was that we had an early dismissal. I woke up to the high-pitched sound of my alarm clock; I literally jumped out of bed scared to death. I got ready for school, ate, and then hopped in the car.
Then when I got to school, I walked in and started talking with my friends. Then the bell rang, and I had to go to class; throughout all my classes I was so anxious for school to be over all ready. The bell rang, and now it was fourth period, which is English. When I walked in we were starting on our DGP worksheets. Next when everyone was done we finished our verb worksheets.

Finally class only had fifteen to twenty minutes left so we played a game. It was a game where you pass a pencil around, then the person with their eyes closed claps, and then the person with the pencil has to list three nouns. Once we really get going it is a blast, then the bell rang and class was over. That also meant that school only had thirty minuets left before we get dismissed for the day, and all the kids are free.

No comments:

Post a Comment