Friday, February 20, 2015

Daily Blogger 2/19/15 By: Collin

         Once again I have daily blogger! I know, horrible right? Either way this was an interesting day, and I am happy to share it with you. Of course most of you hate Mondays, and this Thursday sure felt like a Monday. I’m still waiting for the day when people can just download the stuff into our brains.

         First off, English. Not my favorite class, but it has its moments. We mainly focused on the “the exciting life of using adverbs”, great right? After working for what seemed like hours on a boring packet we finally got the luxury to finish. Hand it in and hope for the best.


         These next two days are going to be interesting. Filled with, well, no one. Everyone and their dogs have gone to O’Neill State Wrestling. Its kind of fun actually, all our classes are mostly study halls. This will sum up my week and my day, go have a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment