Friday, February 27, 2015

Daily Blogger Feb 26th by Spencer

            Today is Thursday. I woke up and got ready for school around seven this morning. In reading we are reading the play The Diary of Anne Frank. I enjoy reading this because we do not have any homework. Then we have to go to science. After science we have English.
            In English we are getting ready to take our parts of speech test. I think I will do well on this test, but I am afraid because some of the questions on the practice test are hard. I will practice more tonight so I am more sure of the outcome.

            After school we have a basketball practice for our tournament this weekend. The tournament is in ord. We have two games. Our first game is against Pleasanton, the other against Burwell. Hopefully, we will win.

No comments:

Post a Comment