Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Daily Blogger by Hunter Cullen

Macintosh HD:Users:huntercullen:Desktop:th-1.jpg
             Yah! I am daily blogger again. Well anyways today on Friday in English we had no homework because we got to take our English test which I was confident in some part but some parts I wasn’t because I forgot what they meant so I hope I did good on that.

            After School my brother picked me up and headed to Kearney. When we got there we hung out and we left to watch a hockey game. It was Tri City Storm Vs Sioux City and Tri City Storm won 5 to 1 we were very happy that they won. There were fights and many amazing goals in the amazing icy arena. It was very exciting because it was my fist hockey game I had ever went to and it was amazing!
            All in all I had a blast spending time with my older brother and taking my time on my English test. This day was a day I will always remember for taking attest to watching my first hockey game; this is one of the best days ever!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment