Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Daily blogger Hali Kloppenborg

     This morning I did not want to wake up, but I had to. I got dressed and walked out to the car. The weather was so beautiful today. I couldn't wait to get to school and go to the track and run with my running buddy. I got to school and went to all of my classes. The day dragged on and on and on.

     The first class that I had was reading. We did the normal routine. We did the bell ringer, read the book, and then had free time to finish our book study which was due the very next day. The book that I chose to do my book study on was called Sticks and Stones. It is a really good book. I got to read it will a friend to which made it even more fun.

     The next class we had was science. We took a test and talked about what the plan was for the next day. Tomorrow we are going to get popcorn and we get to watch a movie. I am very excited. We are probably going to watch a movie or a video I assume, but I don't know for a fact that that is going to happen.

     The third class of the day is English. I like English a lot. It can become very confusing at times, and it frustrates me. In English we worked on the draft telling about the two poems that we got to choose to write about. We had to tell the difference between the two poems, and if they had any figurative language in it. I enjoy writing about poems.

     The next class was math. I love math. In math we corrected our assignment from the day before and did the bell ringer. As soon as we got done checking our assignment, the teacher let us work on ixl's and redo's to help us get ready for our test the next day.

     After math I went to my study hall then choir. I enjoy choir a lot. In choir we are singing
"The Little Mermaid" and "Africa." These songs are amazing and really fun to sing. We mainly worked on The Little Mermaid songs.

     The last two classes until track practice were history and entrepreneurs class. In history we did our terms and presidents. We get to watch a short video about the president we get each day. The video is called the presidential minute. I enjoy watching this short video it teaches you a lot in only a minute.

     The last class of the day and the best track practice. Today in track we got dressed and went into the gym and sat in our squad until we were told what station we would go to. I got to go to long jump. Lets just say I'm not the best at it.....but I tried. My favorite things to do in track is run, high jump, and hopefully pole vault. The favorite part is at the end of the practice and Whitney and I run our 4 laps around the track so we are fit for when we need to run the mile in the track meets. Track is so much fun. Today was a great day. It was a beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment