Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Daily Blogger 3/9/15 by Sonia


         It’s about time! The warm weather is finally here. Today I did not want to get up; spring break is just around the corner. Today in English class we were to write a pre-write on contrasting two poems. We had to find the similarities and differences in the poems.
         Later the same day in history class we had to write a word document on Governor Pete Ricketts. We worked on that the whole class period and in math well, we had homework and ixls to do. I had to get these all done before the next day so I wouldn’t have much homework including what I’m writing right now.
         Did I mention that track has started? For P.E. everyone came out to the track to get ready for track. I personally am not doing track, but I am doing club volleyball. Our first practice was tonight and it wasn’t bad at all. Overall the my day was great and it was nice out side.
      

No comments:

Post a Comment