Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Daily bloger /march/3rd/15 Derrek

   
            I woke up late becase my brother is sick .I got dressed, went up stairs ,took some mail out , started the vehicle. I  went and woke up my brother ,and he took us to school. I sat down and ate biscits and gravy ,and then I had to go to reading class . It was boring and the same old
 thing. Then I had to go to science and do a worksheet. I listened to music when I was done .
            Then it was time for English. We talked about our test and took a test . I did not get done ,so I will finish it tomorrow.
            After English I had to go to math and got my assiment done .After a feaw classes I went to the gym for P.E. Then I went  home and played  mine craft, watched television, and went
to bed.1 

No comments:

Post a Comment