Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Dawson's Daily Blogger.

            This week is the first week of track practice. I am so excited and nervous about it since I wasn’t in track last year. When practice started we started by running a worm up lap then to formed running and shot put and discus.
            In English class we started writing essays about our favorite place in Nebraska. Then we will turn them into poems by analyzing it and pulling specific parts out of it. I don’t really want to do this because it seems kind of confusing how we are supposed to take parts and turn it into poetry.

           The school is almost over also. I am so excited for this summer to start,  I have a lot of plans like fishing, playing baseball, and hunting coyotes. I think it will be the best summer i have ever had. 

Image result for oneill eagles track

No comments:

Post a Comment