Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Daily Blogger 3-4-15 By Tanner

Today in English it was just another normal typical English class period like every day.  First we went over our GDP for Thursday. Then for the kids that didn’t finish there test from Wednesday they finished while the rest of us took the rest of the period to do any homework. During this time I got a great start on my daily blogger.

Finally at the end of the day we had PE. Group two, my group had the weight room for today. I was glad we finally had the weight room, because the rest of the past two weeks we have done tumbling or heath class. Another reason I was glad we had the weight room was so we could be pumping those to weights gaining muscle.


Once I got home I helped my dad finish up with cores and took the 4 wheeler to check traps and trail cams. After I got back I hoped in the shower so I could leave on time to go to our church youth group. Nothing was real exciting about today it was just a normal Wednesday but I like to attend youth group, because I’m with my friends talking about the lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment