Tuesday, March 24, 2015

March something by: Nate W

The school year is coming to a close, but we still have a full track season ahead of us. Reading has been awesome, especially after finishing “The Book Thief”. What an epic way to retell the story of a little girl living in the holocaust.

English is definitely the most engaging class, in my opinion, with using poetry and literary tools. The Ted Kooser video, I thought, was going to be very, very boring. It actually is kind of inspiring. The poetry comparison assignment was really fun, I thought. I didn’t realize we had such inspiring writers in our state. I thought all the great ones lived in the Middle Ages.

I think we started off to a great school year, and I hope we, as a class can finish strong. It’s been a great 8th grade year, and I think English gets better for everyone everyday. Until next time, see ya later!




No comments:

Post a Comment