Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Daily Blogger 2/3/15 By: Tyler Fritz

     

   Today I woke up and got ready for school. I went to school and went into first period. We said the pledge and then after the pledge, we had a vocabulary test. After reading I went to second period.  We talked about plate tectonics and then got ready for a project.
       
       When third period rolled around, which is history by the way, we talked about our project and what we will be doing for an up coming project. Then in fourth period I went to English. In English we watched a Blind Sight video and that talks about this group of blind people taking a stand, and they were climbing a mountaun. The movie showed my class that blind people can do Just as much as we can do.

      
       Then I went to fifth period and got my entier math done. Then when sixth period rolled around which is math my class took a couple of notes for the lesson that we are working on. Then when we were done taking notes, the teacher handed out our assignments and we got to work. I finished my math assignment in class since it was pretty easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment