Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Daily Blogger 2-11-15 By: Tye

            Another day another dollar, but forget the money part. Starting off my Monday didn’t really start out the way I wanted it to. A morning with no hot water has officially started off the worst Monday in history.
            In English today we started off with Daily Grammar Practice. Both of our team teachers were gone but everything went good because she had the answer key. After this we went to working on nouns. We had to name five of each kind of noun. Once we were done with the nouns we went to finish the noun work sheet. Half way through the work sheet the bell rang. All of the kids scrambling through the room I eventually made it out of the room. After English the day went by pretty fast. I just had two more periods until lunch after history. Once lunch was done I had science and in there we watched presentations.

            Basketball was a great way to end the day. Practice went well even though we found out that one of our starting five teammates is hurt so he won’t be able to finish the season. Going home from basketball practice knowing that I don’t have a lot of homework is nice to. This Monday wasn’t so bad in the end, even though I had to wait until 10:30 to take a hot shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment