Friday, February 6, 2015

Daily Blog 2/5/15 Dawson Winsor

            “Its just a great day” is my friends and I new motto. I started the day out checking my family link and seeing that I had no missing assignments, yes. That’s a good start of the day. In civics I had to give a speech because we are doing a re-creation of the national convention and, I am playing the roll of William Paterson. My speech was about whether or not we should revise the articles of confederation or write a new form of government. My character wanted to revise the articles of confederation, but I was outvoted so we are now going to write a new form of government.
            In English class we started out doing daily grammar practice as always, it went fairly quick today because on Thursdays all we have to do is write the sentence with correct punctuation and capitalization. After that we just had a study hall. I had to re-record my science project because I forgot to press save the day before so I spent most of the day in the lecture hall with an i-pad.

            Later that night I went to wrestling practice for the first time since wrestling season. Chuy was my partner we drilled until the last five minutes of practice then we played Dodge Ball. I was doing so well dodging balls left and right until little Moore who was pretending to be out pegged me. When I got home I had cheeseburger soup.  

No comments:

Post a Comment