Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Daily Blogger 2/17/15 By Taryn Strong

         Happy birthday twins is all I heard this morning. Today was my baby brothers' birthday. I jumped out of bed and headed to school. When I got to school, I went to reading class. Today in reading class we watched the Book Thief because we just got done reading the book. After reading I went to my science class. In science we watched a few videos about earthquakes.
        Today in English we listened to the Beetles to figure out how many pronouns are in the song. After the song we started our packet. The packet was about adverbs and adjectives. We didn’t finish the packet, but we got half way through. We also did our daily grammar practice 

My school day ended in a wonderful game of catch the flag. Our team lost one, and we didn’t finish the second game, but I still had fun. My evening was filled with the happy birthday sang and laughing family. I hope all you had a great day just like I did.



No comments:

Post a Comment