Thursday, January 15, 2015

descriptive essay important parent

         My dad is tall and has brownish hair. He sort of looks like me accept an older version, of course. He has brown eyes and eyebrows like I have. When I walk in my house after school and see my dad smiling wanting to know how my day went, it makes me feel good. My dad is important to me because he teaches me a lot of things and he believes in me.

       When I was little, I learned a lot of things from my dad. He has taught me more than I will ever realize. My dad teaches me things even if I don’t want to learn them. Like history for example; I used to think I didn’t need to know what happened long ago, and that all I already knew was what I needed for the future.

     Something that I have learned from him is that you can learn from mistakes. For example, one time I didn’t hand in my math redo’s and my course grade dropped. When this happened my dad became upset and worked with me to develop a plan that helped me remember to hand in my redo’s and the importance of keeping good grades. I had to work twice as hard to bring my grade up to what I would of had if I would have handed them in the first place. These are some of the best lessons that I have learned, is by failing or making mistakes.

     I learned things from my dad that I need to know in living now, or even in the future. My dad and I hunt and fish. He also works with me on my 1972 GMC, which I worked and saved money to buy and want to drive when I turn 16. My dad knows a lot of interesting things, and is important to me because, every day when I come home from school he is always ready to help me on my homework, especially history. Another reason my dad is important to me is that he believes in me. He supports me in what I believe I want to be in life.


     This is all I qmportant to me now, because I will have a full time job one day and I will always keep him in my mind when I get into positions where I don’t know what to do.  When I am older I will always remember all of the good times I’ve had with my dad, and his bright shiny eyes looking at me every time I see him.

No comments:

Post a Comment