Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Daily Blogger 1-27-15 by Isaiah Shabram

            “Isaiah, get up its time to go to school,” my father bellowed. It was Friday morning, and I did not want to wake up. Of course I had to by law. I dressed in my normal clothes. I dressed in a short sleeve shirt, blue jeans, and an under armour hoodie. Today was going to be great because for two more days it would be the weekend. I had to go quick because I had no time to mess around. I gathered up my things and sped to the car.
            Queue the first period bell. Today in reading class we didn’t do much. We studied our vocabulary words and read our independent novel. A typical first period. Second period science was a normal day too. We got assigned a webquest. An assignment that our teacher Mr. Morrow usually assigns us. Third period we worked trivia. This class is world geography. This class we don’t do much. This was probably the first week we got something done testing wise. My fourth period is English. Today we had to work on a learning letter about what our teachers have taught us. This helped me show myself how much better I have gotten from the start of the year. Next was study hall and all I did was read as usual. Lunch was after that and I bet you can tell what I did in there. Math we had a chapter test. This I very important because, it tells us if we learned enough or not. My seventh period is career guidance. In here we learn about our life goals, and what occupation we would like to pursue. After that I had basketball practice. We learned our drills
and played some 5 on 5. Finally after all this I hung out with my friend Dawson Jurgensmeier for the weekend.

            Today was a very long day. It might have been one of my best days since we got back from Christmas break. I overjoyed that I had a good day. I just hope that I can have more days like this one. Next time I sign on for daily blogger I’ll have more fun adventures to tell you about. This is Isaiah signing off for daily blogger.    

No comments:

Post a Comment