Thursday, January 15, 2015

1-15-15 Daily Blog by: Hunter Smith

            Another blog, ugh. Today, we started out the day in Mrs. Morrow’s by starting the Book Thief, which I’m really enjoying. In science we just did the normal stuff. Math was pretty chill, seeing that we had an assignment that people really didn’t understand in the beginning, but we got it now. Civics was mostly about civic-y stuff, but I think it’s cool. Ag. Class was taught by a sub today, so all we did was work on a project.
           
            Next, English. In English we started out the day with Daily Grammar Practice. Those are kind of cool, but repetitive. After that, we read this iBook that Mrs. Morrow, with the help of Claire, wrote last year. It mostly talked about basic English stuff, but it was creative. We also did a bit of revising, on our Favorite Person paper. All together, I rate this English teaching for today a…. 8/10.


            All together this day was pretty average. After all of that, I went home and slept. I really don’t know how to end this so I’m just going to ramble on. Yeahhhh. Oh yeah, today I rate it a 8/8, would rate again. Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment