Friday, December 19, 2014

Daily blogger By Jakob Tech

    One day left until Christmas break and the snow is piling up as much as the homework. As I was walking in English class like usual, I heard everyone talking to each other. When Mrs. Troester walked in told everyone to settle down. We listened to Bronx Masquerade the whole class. There was in English assignment for the day unless you had missing work, or like me the Daily Blogger.

     Outside of English class one of the best parts of the day was science class. In science class I learned how to record my voice on my computer. This was important to learn because I needed to be able to talk about my science project and record it in iMovie. Don’t forget that our iMovies are due today!


     Now as break gets closer our days seem to get longer. I hope all of you have finished your homework so we can have fun. If I don’t see all of you before then have a great break and Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment