Monday, December 8, 2014

Daily Blogger 12/8/14 By: Collin

 Daily Blogger 12/8/14
            Right after a long weekend we get Monday piled onto us like an avalanche of snow. I hate Mondays. Walking into school on a mild weather morning just marks the beginning of one less week until winter break. Did I mention I have daily blogger today? (Hopefully that was obvious)

            Today in English class we listened to Bronx Masquerade. This book is rather interesting, a kid lights the fire for an idea to start an open mike poetry reading every Friday. The kids get deep and really express themselves.


            I spent the rest of the day going to long classes that got pretty boring. Finally we went outside for P.E. and walked the track. This was a typical Monday and I’m glad to share my experience with you.





No comments:

Post a Comment