Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Daily Blogger 12/3/14 By: Nate W

Well, looks like I’m the blogger today. I have to give a shout out first of all, to all my boys in wrestling. We rose and we fell…together. I tell you, the people right here, you’re going to remember them for the rest of your life.

In English, we’ve been doing most of that boring review stuff for this poetry unit. The book we’re reading, Bronxe Masquerade, really is a pretty good example of some pretty awesome poetry. And, like Tyrone said, some of them girls get pretty deep if you know what I’m sayin’.

The end of the first semester has been rapidly approaching, and now, it’s our last week of it. THANK GOD! I have to say though, the teachers this year aren’t as bad as I thought (no offense) they would be. I’ve enjoyed just about every minute of this year….so far. I hope the best for all the guys going out for basketball, which starts Monday. Anyway, thanks, for your time, and HAPPY KWANZAA!!!


This is the holy grail: The door to my room:

No comments:

Post a Comment