Thursday, December 11, 2014

Daily Blogger: 11/20 Olivia

             Today started great. I woke up late to my mom yelling " What are you doing? Get Up!" I jumped five feet out of my bed and scattered, half a sleep tripping over the garbage can I call my room. I get to school barley two minutes before the first bell rings. "Todays just gonna be perfect", I think in my head.
              I make it to fourth period without falling asleep, well if you don't count that little snooze I took in history. In English today we looked at "My name" poems from last years 8th graders, and I thought that their poems were really good. I especially liked Julia's poem because she used quotes that described who she is in every stanza. Then we got to write our own name poems.
              Then I went the rest of the day, each period seemed to be getting longer and longer as the day went on. In ag. we presented our animal presentations. Mine was about the cattle industry. My dad brought a live cow to school for my presentation. After ag, I was glad to be just one more class away from home. Basketball though. That just tiered me out. Seem to last forever. When practice was finally done, I struggled to climb in the car with three heavy bags. When I finally settled myself, I feel right to sleep to catch up on the hours of sleep.
         

         

No comments:

Post a Comment