Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Daily Blogger 12-17-14 By: Aaron

     I woke up this morning and was not in a good mood. I wanted to sleep more, but my mom said that I had to go to school. Sadly. When I got here, I took my box of food to English class and went to reading. Reading was fun because we got to deliver secret santas.

     In English we worked on our 1st & last line poems. Then we read some of our book Bronx Masquerade. It was good. After that I learned that I was daily blogger. I was sad.

     At the end of the day we had basketball practise which I'm not going out for. I still have not figuered out why they make use try it if we dont want to do it. That's all for me. Have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year.


                                                                                        Here's a peak at my poem



1 comment:

  1. {Download} $12,234 in 2 months GAMBLING Software?

    Let me say it straight.

    I dont care about sports. Never cared less.

    I tried EVERYTHING from stocks & forex to internet systems and affiliate programs.. I even made some money but then blew it all when the stock market went south.

    I think I finally found it. Check It Out Today!!

    ReplyDelete