Monday, December 8, 2014

Daily Blogger 12/5/14 by: Amaya D

I guess today I am daily blogger Yay! Well I woke up this morning not wanting to come to school at all. I felt like just sleeping all day, so I had to set like five alarms by the time the last one goes off I am finally up.
            It is now fourth period and Mrs.Troster reminds us that today is open mic. There were a lot of good poems that people read out loud. Dennis’s was kind of scary it was a “ This is Just to say” poem and it was about him killing someone’s cat with a lawnmower. I thought everyone else was pretty good also.

            The wrest of my day was pretty great since it was Friday. Basketball practice is always my favorite. We got to play a full court game against each other. When we did our conditioning, I kind of wiped out. It really hurt, but at the same time it was hilarious. I can’t wait to write more.

No comments:

Post a Comment