Thursday, December 18, 2014

daily blogger 12 - 16 by Hunter Cullen

     “Aw man!” I’m daily blogger again! Well today in English we worked on our first and last lines poem which I really enjoyed. Also we were going to read Bronx Masquerade. I like the characters and  the poems that they write for open mike Friday and  how our class does the same thing.

       Since there was a late start for school today I invited my friend Nate Welsh over so, we could finish our science project. When he got over, we finished our project. That was a relief because we     did not have to worry about finishing it later. After that we had an hour and thirty minutes to play Call of Duty which was really fun. I think anyone could tell that we were having a blast until it was time to go to school.

     After going through school getting homework and finishing it in study hall. I went to lunch and ate and went through my other classes like a breeze. Now the best part of the day basketball practice! It was really fun until it was over but I said tomorrow I will play again no worries.  Then I went
Home. Peace out daily Blogger!






No comments:

Post a Comment