Thursday, December 4, 2014

Daily Blogger Decmeber 4 2014 by hali kloppenborg

Ugh! I hear my alarm going I reach over to my table and pick up my phone and throw it. It just kept beeping I finally get up and get ready for today. 7th and 8th graders have a basketball game tonight. I'm really excited. So I hurry up and get my stuff in my gym bag and full out sprint to the door not only because I was excited for the game because i wanted the front seat of the car.

On the way to school my mom, Alex, and I were talking about pictures. I have to take two pictures today. I have to take pictures for choir and basketball. Which means I am going to have to change a lot and fast. My first class of the day is Reading I like it a lot because well we practically do nothing besides sit there and read. Which can "totally" be fun. My second class today was science we didn't do much we just took notes and checked our extra credit worksheet. My third class today was English it was ok. I was told about daily blogger which is what I am doing right now. Well that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment