Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Daily Blogger- 12/10/14 By: Hannah Alden

            I woke up to the sound of skidding and colliding; as my cat likes to run back and fourth on the wood floors of my house, eventually ending up running face first into one of the wooden doors we have. I rushed to get ready for this, so not bright Tuesday morning. Of course I arrived to school just in the knick of time. Just having enough time to put my gym bag on top of the lockers and rush to first period with Mrs. Morrow.
           I walk into third period English grab my tables’ bright yellow box with letters, “P3-T4,” on it. Mrs. Troester then starts to read us a few “Name Poems,” from last year and then tells us to take out our computers and get started writing some hobbies/interests and adjectives to help us write our poems. This part is always the hardest for me, because I never know what to put down. If you finished your poem during class you could start studying our poetic terms, because we have a test on Thursday.
            My family and some other families are heading down to Lincoln, NE this Saturday to cheer on the O’Neill wrestlers as they take on Amherst. Then later that night we get to cheer even more, while we get to watch the Nebraska wrestlers. My weekends are always super busy when wrestling season starts, but I wouldn’t want to be doing anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment