Friday, December 5, 2014

Daily Blogger 12/2/14 By Jace Stagemeyer

     “Let me go back to bed,” I said as my mom was trying to wake me up this morning. Usually I am one of the first ones to get out of bed, but that just changed. I had wrestling yesterday and got home at 9:30 p.m. and worked on homework until 11:00 p.m. I guess it was worth it because I got second.

            Today in English I only had about five minutes left because I was busy with having FFA, band, and wrestling pictures. When I had time to work we did an online text book on iBooks that had a little quick questions at the end. I thought it was pretty easy and it went very fast.


            Since I had missed a lot of my classes for activity pictures I have a lot of homework. Tomorrow I will not be at school because I will be going to the District LSE’s. We leave the school at 5:45 p.m. and head to Valentine Nebraska. I have to give a speech for the contest, and I am participating in quiz bowl. Last year my team won quiz bowl and I won the speech contest. My speech is about a UNL professor is making cornhusks into cloths. I hope you have a great rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment