Monday, September 29, 2014

Daily blogger Katia Q.

       This morning was a rush morning for me like usual. Today we were going to be going to Lincoln for English. We had to leave at 7;00 a.m. I hate waking up early. But I was excited to go to Lincoln. I got to school at like 6;50. Right in time. As soon as the bus got to the school everyone got on and we waited for some people.

      We were suppose to leave at 7;00 but we left at like 7;20. Everyone was very excited to sit with their friends and talk but others just slept. I was probably the loudest one in the bus. I was really excited and nervous to meet the people from my group. On the way we stopped in St. Paul to get food or drinks and to stop at the restroom.
 

       After the long trip to get to Lincoln we were finally there. When we got there we toured the campus and go to go to a Nebraska store. We only had 15 minutes cause after that we were gonna go to the ball room to go eat pizza and meet with our group. When Mrs. Troester said it was time to go everyone ran to the door and we headed to the ball room. When I walked in all I saw was a lot of people and they were holding posters up so we could see what group we were in. I couldn't find my group then I finally saw it and sat down. We went to get pizza and we talked. We joined up with another group because we only had 3 people. Some went up and read a piece of writing.

     Later on the day we went to the museum to go check out the drawings. Their was so many. Their was sculptures and painting and some other ones that didn't even look like anything. But it was interesting. I really enjoyed this trip and I loved meeting my group.

No comments:

Post a Comment