Wednesday, September 10, 2014

9/9/14 Daily Blogger by Spencer D.

         Today in English we worked on CBL. In my group we sent our interview questions to Mr. Brown, Mr. Havroneck, and Mr. Fisher. We sent them our questions about how we can make lunchtime more efficient. We now will have to wait to see if they send us back an email.
         After school today we will have a football game. It is about an hour and a half to Pierce. There are supposed to be thunderstorms today so hopefully it won’t thunder because then they might cancel the game. I hope I get lots of tackles and hits.

         I hope that you have learned about our day in English. I also hope you learned about our challenge based learning. Next time we have a football game please come out and watch us play. It would help us a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment