Monday, September 29, 2014

9-26 Daily Blogger by Amaya

Hi there! It looks like I get to be the daily blogger today. It was literally the best day to be the blogger; we had an exciting field trip! We get to go to Lincoln to see the UNL students.
We all got up bright and early at sunrise, which most of us hate. As I got to school at 6:45 I see all the kids in the building all ready to board the bus.  We are all eventually ready to go with the cross-country kids following the huge and long school bus. After the three hour-long bus ride we finally drive into Lincoln. All the kids grab there note books and pencils and head into the collage. Our class was a little early so we went into the store, as we were leaving I then realize we were missing two of our students. Once we were all together we head into the ballroom. We went into our groups and got to know them better, then after words we read our poems to everyone. When we were done we said our good byes and went to different places and got to write about what we saw. We also went to the art gallery and did the same thing.
When we were done we had to head back to the bus and go on the long three-hour dive again. I really had an amazing day with my class and the UNL students, and I hope next years class has a great time too.




No comments:

Post a Comment