Thursday, September 25, 2014

Daily Blogger by Isaiah Shabram


         Hey, it’s Isaiah here. I’m the daily blogger for today so I might as well talk about my day. Lets start off with this morning I woke up about 6:30 a.m. to get ready. My started out with picking out clothes and getting a good breakfast. It’s hard to find what I want since its in different places then I am used to. After breakfast I get my things for school ready like my computer, book bag, and I might need my phone. Once I am ready all I have to do is watch TV until it is time to head off to school. Last night my mom got a new car so she is happy she is able to drive that. See you when I get to school.

         Hey I’m back and I’m at school now. I usually get a little bit of time before first period. Not this morning. I got to school kind of late so I had to hustle to class. We had to turn in vocabulary homework and I had to find my notebook. After digging through my whole bag I finally found it. We checked the homework and handed it in. The rest of the class period flew by and I don’t remember most of it besides working on our packet. By the way we have a unit test tomorrow. In science today all we did was look at some Ibook things for an author project we will do in the future. What fun we get to write a book. Next is 3rd period my History class. Usually we watch 2-3 videos of world history. By the way the videos were made in like 2001. Today we only watched 1 video so we could study for out test tomorrow. It’s kind of easy. We only have to study the 50 states, which I studied in the 4th grade. Now onto 4th period, which is English. Today, we studied more sentence strategies and went over some old stuff. Study hall was mostly consisted of well studying. Which is the point of study hall. After lunch, I have math, which is where I have most of my homework. I don’t want to bore you with what happened I bet you can figure that part out (I don’t like math homework). Now its technology, which is on of my favorite classes since it, doesn’t have much homework. We did the usual, which is something with our computers. 8th period, also for me known as, football practice. Practice was a little different today. Today we had pre-game, which means tomorrow we have a game. Pre-game is usually easy with no conditioning and not much pads. I’m so pumped for tomorrow. WE WILL BEAT THE AINSWORTH DOGS!!


         Well that was a good day and you will probably hear about this day from another perspective from another student. Thanks for listening to my Daily Blogger post. Well it’s not listening it’s reading, but whatever. See you later blog readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment