Tuesday, September 30, 2014

9-30-14 Daily Blogger by Chandra


            This morning I planned on dressing up really weird for “what not to wear” day for homecoming week. Instead of dressing up, I had to throw on whatever clothes were on top because I woke up way too late! I got to school, socialized, and headed to first period.
            In English today, we basically had a catch up day. We started off by writing the difference between action, helping, and linking verbs in our journals. Then, some kids did the sentence strategies 1B worksheet while the rest of us worked on other homework.
            Tomorrow I am going to livestock judging in Valentine. I am super nervous because I have never judged before. I think I will do okay judging cattle, but I don’t know about the rest! Whatever happens, I know it will be a fun day and I am looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment