Friday, September 12, 2014

9/11/14 Daily Blogger by Chuy

My first daily blogger I’m so excited about it. The Junior High Boys Football game last Tuesday it was the O’Neill vs. Pierce and its was very bad.
 The first team was the B team and they lost 58 to 0 and the A team lost 31 to 0, so the eagles lost that game but we will get them next time. The next day I came to school and went to my first period class, which is study hall. Next was language arts, Next was science class and we typed notes from the board. Next was algebra half, and we had homework. Next was band/ study hall. Then for lunch I had chicken nuggets afterwards was world geography, and we are doing a race on a map going to place to place, and it is really fun. Then reading we are reading a book called rebound. Finally it was football time, we go to practice and then the coaches chewed us out and so we did lots and lots of running for the team because the coaches had to pick up expensive equipment that some kid left in the locker room in Pierce.

So after all I had a not so normal day that Wednesday, well I hope you liked my blog post see you next time.

           

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete