Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Daily Blogger 9/17/14 By: Hunter Smith


            At last, a late start. School started at ten, so my first class was English. Man, let me tell you, math just ruins my day sometimes. I won’t blab on about it, so I’ll tell you about Geography. Mr. Hostert went on his daily speech, in a way. Told us the Geo questions, told us the jokes, told us the Geo term, and so on and so on. School wasn’t very eventful to be honest; I hope it will be a bit different tomorrow.
            Now, back to English. While waiting for class to start, Spencer and I are trying to get Alison to say ‘bag’ correctly, so I guess that was fun. Then all I can hear is Mrs. Babl and Mrs. Troester (sorry if I spelt that wrong) telling me about this blog that is late; see Mrs. Troester? I’m doing it! Cough Sorry, I got a little bit out of hand there, but back to the topic. We did a 1B worksheet and that’s pretty much all.

            Finally, this blog is almost over. I am getting pretty pumped for the O’Neill Invite for Cross Country this Friday, I’m going to do a lot better then my last two meets. Um… I don’t know what to talk about now. So how about that weather? Oh, look’s like I’m all out of time (thank God). This was my blog thing, so yeah… bye?

No comments:

Post a Comment