Tuesday, September 9, 2014

9/8/14 Daily Blogger Post by Hannah S.

To be honest, the day has been kind of hectic. My sister broke her laptop, I was almost late for first period, and I have to write this English blog and it is due tomorrow. It is kind of hectic. Luckily I don’t have much math homework tonight, it would only make everything worse. I sped walked to my locker, stuffed my gym bag inside and pushed out the doors headed straight for mod 2. I made it just before the bell rang. Finally reading was over and I was now on my way to English class.
English was my se
cond period. While in English class, I learned that I would be making this blog. We went over some blogs that kids did from last year. After we finished looking at blogs, Mrs. Troester went down a list and named off kids, and the day that their blogs are due. I got called first, and my blog is due tomorrow.

Over all, the afternoon wasn’t as bad as the morning was. We had a good lunch and tech class was fun. Volleyball practice went great too.  Now I can go celebrate, my blog is finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment