Sunday, September 14, 2014

9/12/14 Daily Blogger by Sonia


Ring!!! It’s another school day but not just any day it’s Friday! Today was boring at the beginning; reading was boring until I started reading the book The Outsiders. Near the last ten minutes it was getting very interesting and then I hear the bell I was very upset because I wanted to keep on reading. I soon thought that I had to work on the packet too and lost some interest in reading the book until this weekend.
For English we worked on our class CBL (Challenge Base Learning) presentation. My class CBL is study hall; my group had to do surveys so our table had to work hard to get all the information we needed for the presentation. It was kind of hectic because there were lots of surveys on our table and we didn’t know exactly what was the best way to present the information we needed. We were also in a hurry to get our information and present on the same day. We finished getting the information and the presentation were both done. After English the day wasn’t so boring the classes seemed to go by faster and so did the day seem to go by faster.
The most exciting part out of the whole day was volleyball practice. For today’s practice we practiced on our servings and serve receive positions because those two things were the main problems we had trouble in our first game. After volleyball practice I was excited because there was a high school football game that I wasn’t able to go to but was able to watch it online thanks to our broadcasting website we have. We lost but today I woke up excited but bored during the first morning class and came out of school feeling excited for the football game and the weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment