Friday, September 19, 2014

9/17/14 by Hunter C.


Today it is my turn to do daily blogger.  I got to school late since I fractured my arm on Saturday during football. We played at Parkston, South Dakota, which was along drive to get there but we all had fun and got better and prepared for the long ride home. We got home real late.
        Today at school we had a late start, which was good, so I could sleep in for an extra hour and ice my arm. Then an hour later I walked to school, which was not far away from school. Today we did not have much homework, which was nice, and the homework. I got I had done in study hall which was perfect.
I had to do my blogger on Wednesday, which was fine because there would be a lot I could type about. I knew one thing it would be hard to type with my right hand since I fractured my wrist. So today is the first day of my daily blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment