Monday, September 29, 2014

I am from poem by Decembelryn K.


I am from
By: Decemberlyn Kilcoin

I am from summer
Having fun out side
Sleeping in
Swimming
Farms

I am from swim team
Family chanting
Water splashing
Having fun

I am from camping
Waking up early
Going for walks
Swimming
Jet skiing
Fishing

I am from Four – Wheeling
Racing my family members
Getting stuck in the mud

I am from the O’Neill Nebraska Pool
Going off the diving board
Hanging out with friends
Smell of chlorine
Slide

I am from Inman Nebraska
Going to the park with siblings
Always looking into pastures
Riding/Petting horses
Out in the country
Riding Bikes

I am from my grandpa’s farm
The smell of cows and Pigs
Feed all the animals
Riding horses

I am from trampoline
Bouncing my siblings off
Front flips
Back flips






No comments:

Post a Comment