Friday, September 12, 2014

9/11/14 Daily Blogger By: Haylee Kaufman


9/11/14 Daily Blogger By: Haylee Kaufman      
 Today I walked into school all dressed up. The first thing I did when I got to school was walked down the main hallway and to the 200 hallway  (reading class) for first period. We had to do our warm up, and then we read from We Beat the Streets. After we got done reading we went ahead and did 4 vocabulary words for the day. 
I walk into English the best class of the day. I sat down in my chair and the first thing I did after I sat down was look at the board to see what was on our agenda today. It said that we were going to take our student surveys, and take our simple sentence quizzes. We had to do our bell ringer questions to. After we did all of that we got to work on CBL to finish up our projects that Mrs. Troester had assigned my class on Wednesday.

Yesterday at O’Neill High School our junior high girls had a volleyball game. This game is our first game of the season and we were really excited; especially because it was our very first game of the season. We got to leave at 2:30 because the game started at 4:30. That night we knew we wouldn’t get home until late because we had to play four games and each game is at least an hour or longer. I walked into school all dressed up for our volleyball game and ended up not winning our game, but we could have won we just made a few errors but those are easy fixes.
 




2 comments:

  1. This is a very good blog. Nice job writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah! thank you very much!:)

    ReplyDelete