Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Daily Blogger 11/19/14 by Dennis

        So I walk in school today with some of my hair up, because i went back to sleep before I left for school. Talk to my friends in the hall way as always talking about sports and all that. Then the bell rings and I head to reading and we finished our story The Monkeys Paw. Then off to science; we had to watch this Bozeman video and start our vocab worksheet. In social studies we did a map test on the mid-east and I missed one, because I put Arab Empire instead of United Arab Emerites.

        Then english is here UGH! we had to revise our Canvas posts. Then we all had to work on peer reviewing for about a solid 30 minuets. At the end of english Ms Babl had to call on each kid to share what we changed in our story to our author. Then I was doing my blogger then It was now and then I don't know what happened.

        After school I'm probably going to go play some basketball at my house, and play Madden 15. Then go and watch some of the Chicago Bulls highlight while eating Ramen Noodles, you know the usual. That was my blogger for today guys please no judging and I SINCERELY LOVE ALL YOU GUYS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment