Wednesday, November 26, 2014

daily blogger 11-25-14 by ashley

Ugh, other day like any other first started off is having my sister yelling at me, to walk her to preschool. I told her no and she started not to get in the vehicle. When her mother and her grandmother walked in the door last minute of the day. My aunt told me to walk her to preschool so she would stop yelling and kicking at her mother and grandmother. I had to run to my home where my ride was going to be from the preschool. I had to let my sister gave her a minute or two. I told her that if she were still there I would give her a penny back ride back to her house I can go. I have to run out of sight before she could look back I was gone. I was the only one to calm her down any other way, her mother and grandmother couldn’t take her to preschool I had to do it all because I spoiled her a lot.

I didn’t want go to school today, but I had to but I couldn’t miss any other days of school unless I was sick. My sister wanted me to stay with her at preschool. I told her no because I have to go to school.


Here I am in English class we were talking about Poetry, the poem doesn’t have to rhyme, I can write about anything, if I want to because I like to write because it is my favorite thing to do anyway. I write a lot of things too besides poetry, I want to write is about my grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment