Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Daily Bloggger- 11-17-14 by Tye


         Well it’s Monday and I don’t want to do Blogger. The only reason why I might enjoy this Monday is because of wrestling practice.
         In English today we peer reviewed our “Why We Appreciate Our Veterans.” We had to get a paper and have our partner fill in what they thought our lead was, supporting details, main ideas, and conclusion. As the day went on we had math homework that no one understood. The math assignment deals with functions. I am starting to get this lesson but it’s still not the easiest. After lunch we had science. In science we got in trouble for shouting out and being too loud. Only two periods left of this average Monday; agriculture and wrestling. Wrestling will hopefully make this Monday better.
         The day is almost over and wrestling is done. Wrestling was the highlight of my day. This Monday hasn’t been as bad as I thought it was when I woke up this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment