Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Daily Blogger11-11-14Dawson

        Here I am again blogger, today I am going to write about my day. So today in English class we went over essay stuff. We talked about the structure, amount of paragraphs, then went to work. Then for algebra all we did was do Ixls and redos. It was so nice only doing those two things because I already had the Ixls done and only two redos.
         For lunch I had my favorite thing ever a Subway sandwich. Today was also like the first time in three years that I had a RedBull. I needed lots of energy for this evening.
         This evening I was going to have my first wrestling meet ever, I was so nervous. Once I got in the ring for my first match all the butterflies were replaced by pure adrenaline. Even though I lost both my matches it was really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment