Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Daily Blogger 11/26/14 By Faith



At least we get out early tomorrow. This was my thought through out the day. I can't wait to be with my family over Thanksgiving break. I was sick yesterday and had to play catch up in all of my classes. Today was a hard day because we had a lot of tests in classes yesterday.

In English today we started out by taking a test on the writing process. It seemed to be an easy test to me; however that is just my opinion. Then we listened to Bronx Masquerade. I find the book interesting. It is about lots of different stories of these kids' lives that come out through sharing these poems in class.






Considering I didn't feel good; today was a good day. I plan to go home and read after school. Hopefully tomorrow will be better; after all it is an early out. Happy early Thanksgiving, I hope you get to spend time with your family too.

No comments:

Post a Comment