Monday, November 24, 2014

daily blogger by Nate F

Have you ever shot a deer  hind legs off, found it and then tagged it
At  OHS all the kids are happy that it that time in November that you get to go sit in a stand or place with a high power rifle . rifle season for deer hunting 
I love to deer hunt in fact I will tell you about my deer hunting experience this year I went to some of my friends land and said I will get you a deer then his dad said even if I have to run it over we wait a couple of hour saw a small 3X3 but we dint shoot it because we wanted to get  bigger  then we wait to about noon then got something to eat and went back to the spot to wait the for about 20 minutes then we try to push them out of the trees and there me and my friend laid s 4X4 then my friend said wait for it to pass my mom and the it did I shot and I hit the ground then I thought it was died I then it got up and ran then 30 minutes later we see it again then we follow it then we get when we get we see the legs where shot off and my friend said you a little sleepy when you shot and said just a bit the my dad said that my deer was bigger that the on he shot then I said told you it would be then he say I’m so proud of you
Today in English we started reading a book about poems it called Bronx masquerade, our teacher having use read it because it teaching use about poems
She said were going to leave by poetry  for a couple of mouths then I like when did English turn to reading  in my head then we she told us to look at the pages then I said oh that make since now then we started to read it then class got over and study hall there not much to do but to make up homework from when I was gone from deer hunting I know I know but rifle season big in my family so it was just two days plus I have pretty good grades so that why my dad said I could go

But if I was doing bad my dad would say no but my parents are big on me and my sister getting good grade but there not as hard on me because I’m not as smart as my sisters’ but I can’t wait for wresting to day after school I like sport but baseball because I’m no good at it  but I try to do as much as I can but over all my favorite is football because it live hitting and you don’t get in trouble for it plus it kind of a stress relief at the end of the day so it not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment